Ask Us How You Can
Receive a CaptionCall
Phone at No Cost
Don't miss another word.
Start enjoying meaningful phone conversations again with CaptionCall.
CaptionCall | Amplified Captioning Phones That Change Lives
What is CaptionCall?
At HearingPlanet, we envision a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and lives a life without limitations. That’s why we’re pleased to offer CaptionCall, arguably the most advanced, best captioning phone on the market, plus a compatible iPad app, at No Cost to You!
If you struggle to understand conversations, find you're asking others to repeat things often, or if you just want to enjoy the phone again, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we'll send a welcome email from HearingPlanet and give you a call regarding the CaptionCall phone program. If you prefer written communication, please click on the blue CHAT NOW button on the right.
CaptionCall Phone Details
CaptionCall uses advanced technology and a communications assistant to quickly provide written captions of what callers say on a large, easy-to-read screen, much like a captioned television. It works like a regular telephone in terms of dialing, speaking, answering, and listening but, includes some of the features you might find on a smartphone like one touch dialing, contact favorites lists, scroll through text, and stored transcripts of conversations for later review.
CaptionCall is the first and only captioning telephone that meets strict amplification standards established by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) for mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss. Free captioning services are provided by CaptionCall and paid through a fund administered by the FCC. The service provides captions of what callers are saying, displayed in near real-time on the easy-to-read screen of your CaptionCall Phone.
- Large text – 7" screen with adjustable text sizes
- Location flexibility – Wired/wireless internet ready
- Touch to call – Easily make calls via touch screen
- Saved conversations – Save conversation text
- Customizable audio – Control volume/frequency
- Saved volume settings – Save custom settings
- SilkScroll® – Makes reading captions easier
- Accurate – Industry's most accurate captions
- RealSound® Speakerphone – Use both ears
- Voicemail Caption – Voicemail/machine records
- Contacts – Store contacts easily
- Telecoil loop – For hearing aids with telecoil
- Mute – Mute outgoing audio one touch
- Secure – Encrypted, FCC-regulated transcription
- Visual Ringer – Screen can flash when ringing
- Batch Delete Calls – Delete multiple calls records
- Missed Calls – Review using button/screen
- Automatic Updates – Via the Internet
CaptionCall Mobile for iPad
CaptionCall Mobile allows those with hearing loss to make and receive telephone calls from their iPad – and helps make understanding every word of every call possible, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
It's available for download in the Apple App Store at NO COST. Users simply download the app, sign in using their CaptionCall credentials, receive a CaptionCall Mobile number, and start making calls immediately!
Requirements: CaptionCall account, Apple® iPad® 2 or later, Wi-Fi/cellular Internet connection
- Make/Receive Calls - anywhere you have a connection
- Saved Calls - Save captions from conversations for future review
- Contact List - Include contacts from your iPad/CaptionCall accounts
- Voicemail - Receive captioned voicemails on CaptionCall Mobile
- Recent Calls List - Review missed calls/dial frequently used numbers
We're Here to Help
Whether you’re already experienced with hearing aid technology or you’re on the fence about starting the process toward better hearing, a CaptionCall phone can make a dramatic difference in your life.
To qualify for CaptionCall, a hearing-care professional must certify the individual has a hearing loss that requires captions to use the phone effectively and HearingPlanet can help.
Give us a call, chat with us, or fill out the form to get started.
A hearing consultant will call you to discuss the benefits of CaptionCall and, if you prefer, will set an appointment for you at a local hearing aid clinic.
Test your hearing online
This simple screening tool gives an indication the state of your hearing
Schedule an appointment
Get your hearing evaluated at an Endorsed Local Clinic near you