Understanding Hearing Loss
Over 31 Million Americans suffer from some form of Hearing loss
About Hearing Loss
Listen to Your Hearing
The effect of sounds on our minds, moods and memories is unique from one person to the next. Think about the sounds that bring a smile to your face. These sounds are an essential part of enjoying and participating in life. A person’s ability to hear clearly can be impacted by certain medical conditions, genetics, accidents, prolonged exposure to loud noises or even aging.
What is your hearing telling you?
- Do family and friends often have to repeat what they say?
- Do you have trouble understanding your favorite television program at normal volumes?
- Is it a challenge to follow the conversion in a noisy restaurant or at a party?
- Does talking on the phone feel harder than it should be?
- Do you feel more fatigued after social interactions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions – you may benefit from getting your hearing tested with an expert hearing healthcare professional.